Subject: Re: [boost] [Config] A proposal to Boost.Config.
From: Kohei Takahashi (flast_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-27 05:02:55

> I don't see how that could ever be portable - there's no guarantee that
> every platform has such a header?
>
> BTW we normally only add Boost.Config macros for Boost's internal use, is
> this such a case? If so some more information on the problem you want to
> solve might help...
>
> Cheers, John.
I want such macro when I use Escape Sequence, ioctl, etc...
This also applies to Boost, for example Boost.Thread switches header
itself.

Boost.Config switches header at each platform, nevertheless does not
provide that way.
I think that's too bad.

However, if it is determined to be unsuitable to provide at
Boost.Config, I agree.

Thanks.

--
TAKAHASHI Kohei
College of Information Science, University of Tsukuba