Subject: Re: [boost] boost] BoostLog: how to write log files into different folders named under Year/Month/Day
From: edger (edger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-30 03:40:12

I have no experience with Boost.Log. But it seems the character "/" is
reserved for the file system, thus not acceptable in file names.

In you case, you are asking Boost,Log to creat 3 nested folders %Y, %m and
%d, and then a file xxx_%N.log. Boost.Log may not support this as this
function is supposed to be in Boost.Filesystem.

HTH.