Subject: Re: [boost] [provocative] Whom did the SFC pay to list boost developers as a whole in "Current Member Projects"?
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-30 13:16:11

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 12:03:44PM -0500, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Sorry for top posting, and even more sorry for being dense, but what are you
> trying to say? For me it's not clear from your mail what problems we as
> Boost developers could face (and why?) if the mentioning of Boost is not
> removed from the SFC website.

As far as I understand it, the TL;DR is:
* SFC provides legal, administration and other services for member
  projects.

* Boost is apparently a member project of this SFC.

* SFC seems to have lost a lawsuit over use of the BusyBox project in
  some kind of closed home entertainment device, lost due to some legal
  technicality.

* Thus, Boost should immediately stop being a SFC project for
  some undisclosed reason of Alexander.