Subject: Re: [boost] [provocative] Whom did the SFC pay to list boost developers as a whole in "Current Member Projects"?
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-30 15:14:21

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 08:50:49PM +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> [...]
> > we as Boost developers ...
>
> Please name "we", Kaiser.
>
> Whom did the SFC pay to list boost developers as a whole in "Current
> Member Projects"?

How about that instead of using an accusing tone implying that there's
shady deals and bribes going on, you should instead ask something along
the lines of:

--8<--
Hi.
I've noticed that Boost is listed as a member project of the Software
Freedom Conservancy organization.

What kinds of services do they offer that we are using?
Trademark protection, legal representation, handling of donations, other?
It'd be awesomely nice if someone involved with this could talk about
the history of this relationship, as I do not know why.
--8<--

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]