Subject: Re: [boost] [provocative] Whom did the SFC pay to listboost developers as a whole in "Current Member Projects"?
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-30 15:38:35

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 09:28:44PM +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:

> Lars Viklund wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 08:50:49PM +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > > Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > Please name "we", Kaiser.
> > >
> > > Whom did the SFC pay to list boost developers as a whole in "Current
> > > Member Projects"?
> >
> > How about that instead of using an accusing tone implying that there's
> > shady deals and bribes going on, you should instead ask something along
>
> Because of
> http://www.terekhov.de/194.pdf

Would you please reveal any affiliations you have in this matter?
This reeks of underhanded FUD spreading, and I'd rather not see any of
that kind.

I shall disclaim that I'm not in any way affiliated with SFC, Boost,
Best Buy, BusyBox or any part of the court system you keep linking
things from without saying anything concrete about.

Stop being a scheming plotter and say in plain text why you are making a
ruckus, and make a clear rational statement why you think that Boost
should stop using the services of SFC.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]