Subject: Re: [boost] [Block Pointer] make_block
From: Gregory Crosswhite (gcross_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-02 13:16:28

On 4/29/11 3:13 PM, Phil Bouchard wrote:
> Is it time for a review?

Phil,

While I feel bad saying "no" given that you are clearly so eager and
have been working so hard to respond to all of the criticisms of your
library in order to get a review, at this time the documentation is
incredibly sparse and makes it very difficult to figure out what the
point of the library is and how to use it from the perspective of a user
uninterested in the technical details, so in my opinion you really need
to flesh the documentation out a lot --- including the (currently
non-existent?) reference section --- before asking for a review.

Cheers,
Greg