Subject: Re: [boost] [website] Suggestions
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-02 18:31:00

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 2 May 2011 19:34, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> +1 to all this.  Stephan, you should open a ticket for the website
>> component on http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost
>
> I've spent more time than I'd wish to on the site recently, so I'm not
> doing much for a while. I was actually going to rework the menus and
> some other things a while ago, but that was abandoned when the
> wordpress site was announced and I haven't picked it up again.

I don't know if that WP site project is moving forward ATM, since Dean
just started at Google (and it was only announced as a project/idea,
AFAIK). Given that I'm running an infrastructure workshop at
BoostCon, it's worth asking if people are still interested in making a
transition to WordPress. I certainly still believe in it: using
WordPress would have many advantages for Boost.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing