From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-03 23:24:24

My messages to the Boost announce mailing list, despite being the review
manager for the Boost.Convert library, are being ignored.

Why is this ?

I was able to post an initial announcement on the Boost announce mailing
list when the review of the Boost.Convert library started, but my
message to that mailing list, when the Boost vault was down and I wanted
to alert uses to the subversion URL I had created for the Boost.Convert
library, never got posted on the Boost announce mailing list. Now that I
have sent another message to the Boost announce mailing list, signalling
the result of the Boost.Convert library review, it is again being ignored.