Subject: Re: [boost] [review] string convert
From: Vladimir Batov (vbatov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-05 20:59:11

> Vicente BOTET <vicente.botet <at> wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> Well I can see that you use boost::conversion namespace and boost::convert
> class. So you are using two
> 'namaspaces'. I don't know if this follows the Boost.rule. In any case it is
> not quite orthodox.
>
> I see that your PImpl proposal defines a class piml which is not even in the
> boost namespace.

I am not sure what point you are trying to make. Are you trying to justify
particular behavior using some wacky/bad failed proposal as an example? So, for
'convert' I created 2 'namespaces' instead of 1. So, what now? As for Pimpl,
then it's over 4 years old now. If the time comes, I'll re-adjust with the
spirit of the day.

Apologies but I find your line of reasoning like "you do this" somewhat immature.

What have you got all jumpy about anyway? I was not fighting anyone. I was not
criticizing anything. I was only reminding what (I think) Dave Abrahams voiced
in one of his emails.

V.