Subject: Re: [boost] [trolling] Alexander's crusade
From: David Bergman (David.Bergman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-07 14:11:48

Henrik, when you here (again) cut the initial segment, it is a bit hard to understand your comment.

There is no reason not to keep those other (20?) lines above the "So did your's [sic] ;-)" to assist the reader in understanding the quite intriguing comments and thoughts.

And I who thought that all Swedes always got along so well ;-)

/David