Subject: [boost] [lexical-cast] New maintainer
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-09 04:44:54

Alexander Nasonov and Kevlin Henney gave me their permissions to
become a new maintainer of Boost.LexicalCast library.

Plans for the nearest future:
1) fix inspection program warnings (missing licenses, copyrights, non
ascii chars ...)
2) contact with bug reporters, and fix bugs if they still exist
3) add unit tests and performance optimizations

If somebody has some advices, comments or wishes, I would be glad to hear them.