Subject: Re: [boost] [proto][phoenix][msm] proto limits increased to 10, phoenix broken on trunk
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-09 12:50:31

On 5/8/2011 9:54 PM, Thomas Heller wrote:
> Phoenix is up and running now again and should play nice with other libs!

Proto is now fully preprocessed on trunk, and I've just merged it all to
release. That means that the corresponding changes to Phoenix and MSM
also should be merged now also.

Christophe, there's a good chance that you won't see the promised
compile-time improvements from this. Compile times for xpressive didn't
budge. I think it's because xpressive's compile times are determined
primarily by the large number of templates it instantiates, which swamps
the PP time. I'm guessing MSM is the same. Oh, well. At least we've
fixed the mess with the predefined limits.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing