Subject: [boost] Review manager needed for TTI library
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-09 14:39:33

I am looking for a review manager for my TTI library in the review queue.

The TTI library, which is an abbreviation for the 'Type Traits
Introspection' library, allows a programmer to introspect at compile
time the inner elements of a C++ type. The introspection process depends
on specifying the name of the inner element by different macros for
different types of elements, and then using a generated metafunction to
determine whether that element exists within the enclosing type. The
inner elements which can be introspected are type, class template,
member data, member function, static member data, and static member
function.

The TTI library is based on the type_traits_ext portion of the Concept
Traits Library, with improvements and additions, and also reproduces
functionality ( without changing existing code ), for the purposes of
completeness, from Boost.MPL regarding introspection of types and templates.

The purpose of the library is to provide a consistent set of interfaces
for doing compile-time introspection of a type, which other template
metaprogrammers can use in their code.

Since I have acted as a review manager for another library, and have
expressed my willingness to do so for some other libraries, I would
appreciate it if someone, who understands Boost MPL well and the
compile-time introspection problems my library solves, would be a review
manager for my own library.