Subject: Re: [boost] [trolling] Alexander's crusade
From: Gregory Crosswhite (gcross_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-09 20:27:16

On 05/09/2011 12:53 PM, Phil Endecott wrote:
> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>> "... the facts in this case indicate that if Plaintiffs were to prevail,
>
> Right, I've had enough of this now. Will someone with suitable
> permissions please unsubscribe this troll so that we don't have to
> read any more of this junk? Thank you.
>
> Phil.

I agree that this whole issue is silly and should never have been
brought up in the first place, but it nonetheless needs to be
acknowledged that after his opinion was heard and people stopped asking
him questions about it he allowed the matter to be dropped, so it's not
his fault that you are still hearing about it one week later; it was
others who insisted on resurrecting the thread and directly provoking
him until he responded.

Cheers,
Greg