Subject: Re: [boost] [phoenix] Creating a download for boostcon
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-13 17:30:42

On 13 May 2011 18:31, Mathias Gaunard <mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> What is this, are we making a release just for Boostcon?

It's not a full release, I'm just preparing something so that
attendees can try the new libraries. This isn't considered an
'official' release, certainly won't be as well prepared as a beta
release, and won't be added to sourceforge or linked from the
homepage. I was going to call it an 'alpha' but I think I'll just say
'snapshot' which is probably a more accurate description. There have
been a few hiccups so it's a bit rushed.