Subject: Re: [boost] [Range] Support for array references, svn:executable on headers
From: Bryce Lelbach (blelbach_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-13 21:14:39

On 2011.05.13_17.55.50, Steven Watanabe wrote:
> Why do you expect this to work? range_size doesn't support
> references at all.
Ah, I didn't realize range_size doesn't support references at all. In that case,
why not add those specializations, as well?

> Why should a reference to an array be special?

Why should an array be special? If the metafunction is defined for a particular
type, and a logical definition exists for the qualified forms of said type,
then the metafunction should work for the qualified forms, IMHO.

> Doesn't range_size<char const[5]> work?

It works, but char const[5] is not char const (&)[5].

Thanks Steven.

--
Bryce Lelbach aka wash
boost-spirit.com