Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] container_gen (was Re: [tree] reviving the tree library)
From: Gordon Woodhull (gordon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-14 05:54:00

On May 11, 2011, at 12:02 AM, Jeremiah Willcock wrote:
> I would be happy to see it as a separate component, plus potentially updated with more container types (Boost.Intrusive, Boost.Interprocess, etc.) as well as allocators, which have been desired for a while in BGL.

I will need Intrusive so I can help with that... very interesting properties to intrusive containers. They are very appropriate for graph data structures because the vertices & edges tend to be indexed in many different ways, and an intrusive design eliminates all the little objects you get from list<T*> or set<T*>.