Subject: Re: [boost] Towards a plan to reduce active tickets
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-15 13:02:58

On May 15, 2011, at 7:38 AM, Joel falcou wrote:
> It's an uphill battle. Until we have a long term running team of bug fixing mercenaries sniping bugs here and there, the ticket # will rise.
> SO it is not a Bug Sprint we should have but a Bug Marathon.

Oh, I agree - the Bug Sprints are an effort to get the bug count down.
They're not a complete solution.
They _are_ helpful, though. (At least IMHO)

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki