Subject: Re: [boost] Library Review Tool (paging Jeff Garland) -- was : Re: [xint] Formal Review Result
From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-16 18:15:07

Hi Jeff -

> Unfortunately I'm not able to make BoostCon this year. Have a wonderful
> time. I'll miss waking up early for you morning sessions.

Sorry we will miss you :-(

> I did investigate Crucible far enough to determine that in June I would
> setup a Boost trial server. I have not applied for a license or anything of
> that sort yet. At first glance I didn't see an OpenSource hosting option. I
> might have missed it.

According to:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/pricing.jsp

Crucible is free for
use<http://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/licensing.jsp#nonprofit>by
official non-profit organisations, charities and open source projects.

But for now we could just create one on their demo server like you'all did,
right?

The SmartBear people have setup a server for us so we will be trying out
code collaborator over the course of the conference.

Jeff