Subject: Re: [boost] [local] Review request
From: lcaminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-19 11:34:42

Gregory Crosswhite wrote:

>>> needed
>>> be
>>> someone
>>> >
>> Greg once mentioned that he would be willing to be the Review Manager but
>> am not sure if that is still a valid offer:)
>
> My offer still stands, with the same caveats I mentioned before. :-)

Greg, on my part, I gladly accept your offer to be the Review Manager for
Boost.Local. Thank you!

From:
1) The guidelines at
http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Review_Manager
"Before a library can be scheduled for formal review, an active boost member
not connected with the library submission must volunteer to be the "Review
Manager" for the library."
2) The brief discussions at
http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/introductions-tt3529868.html
3) The fact that no Booster raised concerns
I don't think that the caveats you mentioned should be of concern.

http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Wizard

Ron (as the Review Wizard), would you consider Greg's offer to the
Boost.Local's Review Manager acceptable? If yes, is it possible to assign a
date to the Boost.Local review?

Thanks,
--Lorenzo