Subject: Re: [boost] 'unnamed_Path' was not declared in this scope
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-28 07:36:39

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Ilya Chernykh <anixxsus_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi! While building a package against boost I receive the following message:
>
> /usr/include/boost/filesystem/v2/operations.hpp: In function 'Path
> boost::filesystem2::current_path()':
> /usr/include/boost/filesystem/v2/operations.hpp:534:14: error: 'unnamed_Path'
> was not declared in this scope
>
> Is this an error in boost and how can I overcome it?

(1) Please always preface the subject line with the name of the
library in square brackets, i.e. [filesystem]. Without that, your post
will be missed by those knowledgeable about the library in question.

(2) Please always mention the version of Boost you are using. I have
to force myself to take a question seriously when such basic
information is omitted.

(3) Please always mention the operating system you are running on.
Filesystem, and other libraries implemented via operating system
API's, can't really be debugged without knowing the environment.

Now, to get to your question: "unnamed_Path", even ignoring case, does
not appear in the current trunk version of v2/operations.hpp, and the
library never uses camelcase anyhow. Thus I'm guessing you are using a
hacked version of the library. If so you need to ask whoever hacked
the code what the problem is. Otherwise, please provide specifics.

--Beman