Subject: [boost] parsing strings at compile-time
From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-03 11:03:45

Hi Everyone,
This is not directly related to any of the boost libraries, but I thought
people from this list may find it interesting or useful. The below are links
to three posts where I tried to describe how we can parse strings at compile
time and convert them to data structures, still at compile-time in C++0x
with generalized constant expressions. I do not have enough time to write a
library myself, but perhaps someone would be able to use such techniques for
their library. I think Regular Expressions library would benefit from this
technique if the compiler would be able to check the correctness of a regex.

http://akrzemi1.wordpress.com/2011/05/06/compile-time-computations/
http://akrzemi1.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/parsing-strings-at-compile-time-part-i/
http://akrzemi1.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/parsing-strings-at-compile-time-part-ii/

Regards,