Subject: Re: [boost] Even more Boostcon videos
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-12 11:02:59

On Jun 11, 2011, at 9:29 AM, John Bytheway wrote:

> On 10/06/11 16:56, Marshall Clow wrote:
>> Joel (Thursday):
>> http://blip.tv/boostcon/practical-simd-acceleration-with-boost-simd-5261117
>
> This one doesn't entirely work for me; the audio cuts off at about
> 1:10:43. Fails at the same point in mplayer and VLC. I downloaded it
> twice with the same result.
>
> $ md5sum < Boostcon-PracticalSIMDAccelerationWithBoostSIMD525.mp4
> 56c08b18dc5141a383736e1456d9c48b -

I went back and checked the tapes - the audio is missing there, too
It appears that the battery on the wireless mic that we were using ran out. :-(

Thanks for the heads-up, but I don't think there's anything that I can do to fix this.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki