Subject: [boost] [review] [heap] ending today
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-13 11:05:57

Today is the last day of the review of Tim Blechmann's Heap library.
The review had been extended until today because of an unavoidably
late announcement. If you commented on the library, please submit a
formal review (i.e., a Yes/No vote). There have been a number of
people expressing comments or asking questions, but not voting. I will
be preparing a summary of the review over the course of the week so
there is a little extra leeway if you absolutely cannot submit a
formal review today.

I would like to thank all of the reviewers who have have taken time to
inspect and comment on Tim's work. I would also like to thank Tim for
submitting his library for review and patiently answering our
questions and addressing our comments.

Andrew