Subject: Re: [boost] [1.47.0] Release branch now closed
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-14 14:41:18

Rene, there is a small change in boost/exception/exception.hpp that
has been sitting in Trunk for weeks now, I'd like to merge it to
release. It just adds GCC visibility to the boost::exception type, and
this is the patch:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/4594/exception.patch

I'm ready to commit it if the release team allows it.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.