Subject: Re: [boost] Library suggestion - audio IO
From: Philip Bennefall (philip_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-16 16:54:26

Hi Christian,

The MIT and BSD licenses are pretty much the same, and I much prefer the
Boost license over both of these. My thought was merely to throw out the
suggestion, to see if anyone found it interesting.

To Domagoj Saric: I would not be able to write one on my own as I am only on
Windows at present, but I would certainly like to contribute if someone were
to pick up such a project.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall