Subject: [boost] Acknowledgement for Certs 4 Less
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-16 21:08:28

All---

For some time now, Boost has been using the CA-signed wildcard SSL
certificate that was very generously donated by Certs 4 Less. I
promised them, in return, that Boost would acknowledge them on our
website, as we have done in the past for other donors. We acquired
the certificate so we could accept e-payments for BoostCon, but in the
end we decided to pay EventBrite to take payments for us... so as far
as I know, the cert is only being used at the moment for
https://svn.boost.org

Two questions:

1. Where does the acknowledgement belong?
2. Can someone who knows how put it there?

P.S. I would be very happy not to get separate answers to those, if
someone who knows how to edit the website *and* an appropriate
placement for the acknowledgement could just take care of it ;-)

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing