Subject: Re: [boost] [1.47.0][MPI] Showstopper
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-17 17:06:49

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 06:51:33PM +0100, KTC wrote:
> On 17/06/2011 18:00, Lars Viklund wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 05:42:53PM +0100, KTC wrote:
>>> Both the release& trunk version of MPI no longer compile on Microsoft
>>> Windows with Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack.
>>
>> You should always use the Boost.Build version bundled with the Boost
>> tree when building Boost.
>>
>> Ensure that this is the case.
>>

> Uh, I know that already and I do that already.

Fair enough. It's such a common error on -build and -users that it
doesn't hurt mentioning as an immediate sanity check to perform.

I was not aware that you were a test runner, nor did you mention that
fact in your report. Under that knowledge, I thought it was warranted to
make the suggestion I made.

Sorry for the noise.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]