Subject: Re: [boost] numeric_cast
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-21 16:33:46

First of all, it looks like the numeric_cast library is not maintained
any more, so you won't get a fast answer.

2011/6/16 Brandon Kohn <blkohn_at_[hidden]>:
> This change allowed me to easily customize the numeric_cast function for
> individual conversion types.
>
> Did I miss something in the official library? If not, would this change be
> something good to go in?

There is a chapter called "Type Requirements and User-defined-types
support" in numeric_cast library, that describes how to make your new
numeric type usable with numeric_cast.

Chapter "converter<> function object" describes how to use
boost::numeric::converter with different casting polices.

Did I answered your questions or have i missed something?

Best regards,
Antony Polukhin