Subject: Re: [boost] [doxygen] CSS/Temple files for Doxygen
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-22 11:38:37

Beilis
> Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 4:10 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: [boost] [doxygen] CSS/Temple files for Doxygen
>
> Where can I find CSS files/Template files suitable for Doxygen documentation generation?
>
> So I can make Doxygen output to have more Boost-like style.

I'm not sure you really can :-(

When I build Doxygen standalone, I use the default Doxygen .css, but I only do this to make sure
that all the Doxygen //! comments in my code are correct.

This is because it is much quick to run the Doxywizard, than the full Quickbook toolchain.

And also so that you can tell Doxygen to warn you about the classes, functions etc that you have
failed to document, so far.

Thus armed with 'correct' .*pp, I add the Doxygen Reference section to the real docs written in
Quickbook, so the final docs have a consistent Boost look'n'feel.

You may find helpful a skeleton docs example at:

boost-sandbox/guild/mylibrary/libs/doc

You should be able to re-build these docs in html and pdf. (If you can, you can be confident that
you have your user-config.jam settings and all the .exe files in the right places).

You may also find helpful some jottings on what I did wrong en route to producing a few library docs
at

\boost-sandbox\tools\quick_auto_dox_index\libs\quick_auto_dox_index\doc

You should be able to build these docs too.

This will produce your docs in the best Boost Style ;-)

Good luck.

Paul