Subject: [boost] SVN Ignore for Bin dirs
From: Joshua Boyce (raptorfactor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-23 15:22:48

Is it possible for somebody to add an svn:ignore for dirs like Bin, Stage,
Dist, etc on the Boost trunk? Not a big deal, but I pull down Boost using
svn:externals for one of my projects, then build it as part of my build
script, and it's a little annoying having all the built files pop up in the
commit list with no way to set them to ignore without having to do it
manually on every checkout.

Unless someone knows an SVN trick I can use in my project to work around
this? (Though I can't see a reason using svn:ignore in Boost would be a
problem...)