Subject: Re: [boost] [graph] Bron Kerbosch Documentation
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-23 21:44:18

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011, Joel Young wrote:

> Trac ticket 693 discusses the inclusion to trunk of the Bron Kerbosch cliques
> code from SOC 2007:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/693
>
> Is there any documentation for this code in the boost::graph docs? I'm drawing
> a blank. First problem is that the example code is using
>
> typedef undirected_graph<Actor> Graph;
>
> which itself seems horribly documented. When I try to use a "real" undirected
> graph, I get compile errors stating that
>
> /usr/include/boost/graph/graph_concepts.hpp:455:13: error: no matching function
> for call to ‘renumber_vertex_indices(boost::adjacency_list<boost::vecS,
> boost::vecS, boost::undirectedS, boost::property<boost::vertex_name_t, unsigned
> int>, boost::property<boost::edge_weight_t, unsigned int> >&)’

There is a little documentation in the source code, but it mostly covers
the implementation rather than the interface to the algorithm. As to the
renumber_vertex_indices thing, the example programs for Bron-Kerbosch
don't use it at all, and I do not think it is necessary for graph types
other than undirected_graph and directed_graph. You should try commenting
it out and see if the code works.

-- Jeremiah Willcock