Subject: Re: [boost] [1.47.0] Any remaining showstoppers?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-05 10:44:07

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 5 July 2011 12:33, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Any remaining 1.47.0 showstoppers?
>>
>> I'm still waiting for an OK to merge
>>

> Sorry, I thought Eric was dealing with it. It looks okay to me. Have
> any of the people with the issue checked that the fix works for them?

No reply yet to my list posting.

The local_info.cpp program just added to trunk,
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/72920/, has been run with
both default (I.E. valid) and deliberately invalid locale settings on
Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, PC-BSD, and Solaris. Results are as
expected. That was one of the missing pieces, and ensures that my
mental model of how valid and invalid locales actually work on various
operating systems is correct, by the way.

>> Are there any other merges ready to go that still need permission to merge?
>
> Just a link fix:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/72907/

OK to merge than one, with my permission.

It would be great if we could finish merges today, so that we can
build the release candidate tomorrow unless some tests fail
unexpectedly.

--Beman