Subject: Re: [boost] [type traits extension] test for const volatile& as return type
From: Adam Merz (adammerz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-08 00:41:05

Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. <jeffrey.hellrung <at> gmail.com> writes:
> <snip>
> What is a "standard conversion sequence"?

It's one of three classifications of conversion sequences; it would take
copy/pasting most of §13.3.3.1 to define fully. The important part is that it's
a better overload candidate than an ellipsis conversion sequence.

> [ I don't have a copy of the standard; if it's freely available on the
> internet somewhere, freely point me in the right direction :) ]

It's ~$450 USD from the ISO committee if I recall correctly, but I can't imagine
it would be that hard to find...