Subject: Re: [boost] Boost with Clang via MinGW-w64
From: Joshua Boyce (raptorfactor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-08 05:15:27

Yeah, I suspected that too at first, but then I had a quick look through the
commit log and couldn't see anything that would cause it, and I doubted that
it would be a long-standing bug as Clang compiles Boost under other
platforms...

Tbh though I have no idea, which is why I'm deferring to someone with a bit
more experience in this area.