Subject: [boost] [Locale] New Relase 4.0.0 (pre-merge to trunk)
From: Artyom Beilis (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-10 15:14:44
I've released new version of Boost.Locale
I'm going to integrate to svn-trunk...
It includes the fixed that where brought on the review:
1. Updated date_time iterface to be more consistent
with Boost.DateTime and Boost.Chrono.
2. Redesigned Boundary interface, to be more Boost.Regex
segment_index that iterate over segment objects
and boundary_point_index that iterate over boundary_point
objects and use iterator_facade.
3. Redesigned messages interface so it allows to use wide
strings and non-US-ASCII strings as keys.
4. Added an index to documentation allowing to easy
browsing the documentation.
5. Overall improved documentation:
- More terms and clarified
- Added documentation on getting gettext for windows.
- More samples and outputs provided and more.
6. General code cleanup of issues that had were brought up in the
So I'm planning to start the integration
of this version to Boost svn tree. It should be the closest
version to the final code.
CppCMS - C++ Web Framework: http://cppcms.sf.net/
CppDB - C++ SQL Connectivity: http://cppcms.sf.net/sql/cppdb/
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk