Subject: [boost] [Locale] New Relase 4.0.0 (pre-merge to trunk)
From: Artyom Beilis (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-10 15:14:44

Hello All,

I've released new version of Boost.Locale
I'm going to integrate to svn-trunk...

It includes the fixed that where brought on the review:

1. Updated date_time iterface to be more consistent
   with Boost.DateTime and Boost.Chrono.
2. Redesigned Boundary interface, to be more Boost.Regex
   like:
     segment_index that iterate over segment objects
     and boundary_point_index that iterate over boundary_point
     objects and use iterator_facade.

3. Redesigned messages interface so it allows to use wide
   strings and non-US-ASCII strings as keys.

4. Added an index to documentation allowing to easy
   browsing the documentation.

5. Overall improved documentation:

   - More terms and clarified
   - Added documentation on getting gettext for windows.
   - More samples and outputs provided and more.

6. General code cleanup of issues that had were brought up in the
   review.

Documentation:

  http://cppcms.sourceforge.net/boost_locale/html/

Downloads:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppcms/files/boost_locale/

So I'm planning to start the integration
of this version to Boost svn tree. It should be the closest
version to the final code.

Best Regards,

Artyom Beilis
CppCMS - C++ Web Framework: http://cppcms.sf.net/