Subject: Re: [boost] [1.47.0] Release candidate files available
From: Thomas Heller (thom.heller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-11 06:28:38

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 10 July 2011 22:57, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Release candidate files for 1.47.0 are available at http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>>
>> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
>> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
>> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.
>
> I've uploaded it to the beta site for anyone who wants to check their
> documentation.

Docs for phoenix look good, thanks!

This weekend a bug in phoenix got reported. I just committed the fix to trunk.
If it's not too late, I would like to merge this to release:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/73000

This bug doesn't mean that phoenix is broken per se, after all the
unit tests still
pass on most platforms. It will only emerge whenever a phoenix actor
is trying to
return a phoenix lambda expression.

Thanks,
Thomas