Subject: Re: [boost] [1.47.0] Release candidate files available
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-11 14:27:01

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 05:57:31PM -0400, Beman Dawes wrote:
> Release candidate files for 1.47.0 are available at http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

Probably goes through the test suite reasonably well on this Debian
6.0.1 x64 (gcc 4.4.5).

It's hard to tell as it ate all my disk space on the shared HOME disk
during the test suite build.

Some kind of disclaimer somewhere that the test suite will eat tens of
gigs of precious disk space would be beneficial, preferably before
someone loses an arm.

grmbhl'ingly yours,

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]