Subject: Re: [boost] [1.47.0] Release candidate files available
From: Edward Rankin (erankin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-12 04:42:13

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:59 AM, <boost-request_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [...]

Two things to note:

This error described in the bug ticket I filed previously for 1.46.1 is
still there: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5305
This bug is about the fact that b2/bjam tries to call iclvars.bat in the
wrong directory for the XE 2011 versions. Intel moved the file when
releasing XE 2011.

This error described in the following bug ticket for boost.property_tree is
still there: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5307
A workaround for VS 2010 was required due to a bug in the std::pair. Since
the Intel Compiler uses the same C++ Runtime library, it needs this
workaround too.

Thanks,

Edward