Subject: Re: [boost] [TTI] Review
From: Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. (jeffrey.hellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-12 21:32:16

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On 7/12/2011 7:27 PM, Lorenzo Caminiti wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Edward Diener<eldiener_at_[hidden]**>
>> wrote:

>>> You copied it wrong from my reply. Are you purposely demonstrating the
>>> ease
>>> by which template parameters may be copied incorrectly<g> ?
>>>

>> Sorry... I really don't understand what this means...
>>

> Mr. Hellrung copied the example incorrectly when he replied.

[At the risk of being petty...] Ummm...no I didn't. I actually thought you
were joking in your initial response :: cough ::

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/221406

Anyways, Eddie, don't get me wrong, most of the rest of the library (as much
as I've been able to get through so far, anyway) looks very sharp, the
documentation is well done, and I think you've acknowledged that you will
fix the more serious problems (e.g., metafunction injection to boost::tti
namespace, too many macros (with the latter being fixed partially by fixing
the former)), so really we're just trying to find something to pick on you
for. It wouldn't be a very interesting review if we didn't, now would it?
(Please take that as light heartedly as possible.)

- Jeff