Subject: Re: [boost] [Pool] Attention all Pool users....
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-16 12:36:29

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 11:06 AM, John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'm planning on merging the all new and shiny version of Boost.Pool in the
> sandbox under https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/guild/pool/ into Trunk
> pretty soon unless anyone objects.  There are a lot of bug fixes in this
> version, plus updated docs (see
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/guild/pool/libs/pool/doc/pool.pdf).
> Please let me know if you spot any issues, or if there's something that
> needs addressing that hasn't been (no promises on that one though!).

I always worry about new versions breaking something in other
libraries, particularly mature libraries where no one looks at the
regression test results.

Ryppl will try to address that, but as an experiment in the meantime
I've saved a copy of the current trunk regression page, and will do
the same once the tests have cycled with your changes. Maybe a diff
will be instructive.

Thanks for taking this on! Pool badly needs the attention!

--Beman