Subject: Re: [boost] FW: On #5644 (tellg returns different results for gnu libstd++ and others standard libraries for codecvt_null)
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-20 09:48:59

On 7/20/2011 8:21 AM, Michael Kochetkov wrote:
> I am terribly sorry for reposting this message but the situation with the
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5644 issue problem becomes urgent
> for me as the time is passing away. Please could anyone just comment on the
> issue if it is valid defect or not?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> --
> Michael Kochetkov

It always helps to put the library in question at the beginning of your
subject line, surrounded by brackets, as in:

'[serialization] On #5644 (tellg returns different results for gnu
libstd++ and others standard libraries for codecvt_null)'

That way you have a much better chance alerting a particular library author.