Subject: Re: [boost] Bugs in regression/library_status.cpp on Windows
From: Robert Kawulak (robert.kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-24 18:17:36

Hi,

Could anybody please apply that patch or suggest what can I do (or whom to
contact directly) to get this fixed? BTW, I wonder how it's possible that
most of the bugs were introduced in one commit half a year ago and nobody
even noticed - it would suffice to run this app on any platform to get
obvious errors while on Windows it wouldn't even compile. Am I really the
only person using this tool? :P

I've also found another minor problems:
- when building it, "$(BOOST_ROOT)\tools\regression\build\bin" directory is
created but it's not marked with "ignore" in SVN;
- char_xlate functor only translates '/' character in URLs while on Windows
the character used is '\' (and it also causes problems in some browsers).
The solution is very simple - add "|| c = '\\'" in line 75.

I'm attaching a patch file combining the previous fixes and the '\'
translation.

Best regards,
Robert