Subject: Re: [boost] [asio] gcc visibility support patch
From: Henrik Sundberg (storangen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-25 06:19:15

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Jürgen Hunold
<juergen.hunold_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi Henrik,
>
> On Monday, 25. July 2011 11:53:37 Henrik Sundberg wrote:
>> 2011/7/25 Jürgen Hunold <juergen.hunold_at_[hidden]>:
>> >
>> > This one enables visibility support for Boost.Asio
>>
>> Please post contents according to the subject. Asio != Chrono.
>
> Yes, this is the reason I posted one mail for each library. So each maintainer
> can approve the changes to his library.
>
> Just double checked, each mail contains the correct patch and the correct
> library name. Anything else I missed?

Sorry!

I've had problems with several of your recent mails in gmail. I
didn't see the new subject until I got the boost list acknowledge when
I replied.
Your "[boost] [date_time] gcc visibility support patch" came in the
thread for [program options] and this in the [crono] thread.

Could it be that you are replying to other threads and just change the
subject line? Something doesn't seem to be OK with the mail headers.
Gmail usually works very well for me.

/$