Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] Proposed Release Schedule
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-27 07:25:48

On 27 July 2011 12:13, Artyom Beilis <artyomtnk_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> 2nd on that I'd like to know how much does it left to merge new libraries?
>
> Is it possible to provide a schedule with dates not "weeks from/to" some point.
>
> Thanks!

There wasn't any conclusion to the discussion, but under Beman's
proposal the closing date for new libraries is 9 weeks before the
proposed release date. Since no one suggested it should be earlier,
that's a safe target for merging new libraries. It works out as 5th
September, if there aren't any other responses today, I'll add it to
the calendar.