Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Lockfree review: today (July 28th) is the last day
From: Gottlob Frege (gottlobfrege_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-31 16:14:37

I'm travelling this week, but still hope to take another look at the
implementation - I promised I would. Probably some night when I'm
stuck in the hotel room.

Quick overall - I think it should be accepted. What I've seen so far
(during boostcon) looked good. I suspect at most all I'm going to do
is find some small bug - that doesn't mean it shouldn't be accepted,
it would just mean that the bug should be fixed.

Tony