Subject: Re: [boost] Move on Sandia intel
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-02 00:08:29

2011/8/2 Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]>:
> Ion Gaztañaga wrote:
>> and I don't know why, since Intel 11.0 in windows seems to work fine.
>>
> A number of tests of the serialization library are also failing on this
> platform.  Unfortunately

In most cases it is a Boost.Exception library failures. Looks like it
fails on platforms sun, intel+darwin, 9.0~wm5~stlport5.2, pgi. (I have
tested lexical_cast without Boost.Exception support on pgi and it
pass).
I did not look through the trac, may be Boost.Exception already has a
ticket for those failures.

If nobody takes care about this bug in the nearest future, I`ll try to
fix it by myself.

Best regards,
Antony Polukhin