Subject: [boost] [gsoc] mentor summit
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-08 12:23:24

Mentors,

If you are interested in attending the mentor summit (Mountain View,
CA Oct 22-24 -- check the calendar that might be wrong), please let me
know. We send 2 people to represent Boost. I will not be one of them
since I have a prior engagement.

The reimbursement scheme looks like it's going to change this year.
Essentially, Boost (actually the SFC) will submit a single purchase
order for mentored projects + the cost of mentor summit air travel.
That means that actual reimbursement for your flight costs may not
happen until... I don't know. June 2012? The process is ridiculously
slow, and I never got word that Boost received mentor payments from
last summer.

Andrew