Subject: [boost] [containers review] A reminder that the containers review ends tomorrow
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-11 07:57:43

Just a quick reminder that the containers lib review ends tomorrow - there
have been lots of good comments, but not so many reviews - so now's your
chance ;-) If there are any reviews pending that are likely to be late
please let me know so we can extend the review period.

Documentation from the library may be viewed online here:
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/move/libs/container/doc/html/index.html

The source may be accessed from the "move" directory of the sandbox SVN or
downloaded from http://www.drivehq.com/web/igaztanaga/boost_container.zip.
Note that this download contains a copy of the accepted, but not yet
release, Boost.Move library - extract the zip over a copy of Boost-1.47 to
get a full working copy.

Regards, John.