Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] basic mutex problem
From: àÒ¦Ê úÕÂÒÉÃØËÉÊ (mt.wizard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-13 05:42:32

What do I see is that you hold const reference to ptime in
random_activity_planner, but pass it by value to ctor. This isn't
correct, as const reference prolongs life of ctor parameter only until
ctor body end. Try changing either of these places (hold by value or
pass by cref).
Looks like when you don't threads stack place where copied ptime lived
isn't reused, but with threads it is rewritten.